Monday 8 July 2013

June Favourites!

Hello again everyone! 

I'm going to try and blog a lot more frequently over the next couple of weeks because at the end of this month I will begin my second semester of university and may not have all the time in the world to blog, so I'm going to try and get ahead a little bit. 
If you are subscribed to me on YouTube (you can do so here) then you would have seen that I made last months favourites a video instead of just a blog post, but as I uploaded a new video just the other day I thought I would make the June favourites a blog post instead. Now sadly I wasn't really loving or using a lot of new products through June, but I thought I would still share the few new things that I was using with you anyway. Oh, and some of these products you would have seen before in previous blog posts and videos so for that I do apologise! 


The first thing is my Real Techniques blush brush & expert face brush. These brushes are absolutely incredible. I didn't think that it was possible to fall in love with makeup brushes, but alas, it is. I want to buy so many more of these brushes because the quality is outstanding, particularly because they're really not that expensive. These arrived during June and I have been using them non-stop since. Seriously, go and invest in these brushes because you will be thanking me! I bought mine off iHerb for $9.40 each, but as currency conversion rates change they may not be that price now.


The next thing is this blush from Sleek in the shade Rose Gold (#926). Wowee, Zoe was not lying when she said that these blushes were amazing and incredibly pigmented. I just want to buy them all! We actually don't have any Sleek stockists here in Australia, so I just bought it off their website. This colour is super pretty, I apologise that the photo does not do it justice, and it is a really nice peachy pink with golden shimmers in it. I have read multiple reviews that say it is a dupe of Nars Orgasm blush, but as I do not own that blush I can't say whether it is or it isn't, sorry! This cost me $5.99 directly off Sleek's website.


I have had this Born Lippy in Pink Guava from The Body Shop for quite a while now, and the packaging is a little different now as well. I always seem to forget that I have this lip balm, but a few weeks ago I was going through some of my forgotten about beauty products and found this and became super excited. I honestly really, really love this stuff. It was a little pricey for lip balm, but totally worth it! It smells heavenly and always leaves my lips smelling amazing. I normally use this at night time just before I'm about to go to bed and it just does wonders for me. It comes in quite a few different scents, so if guava isn't for you then I'm sure you'll be able to find one that is. I bought this from The Body Shop, obviously, and it cost me $7.95


I have mentioned this product in a previous months favourites post, and it is the Get Cheeky cheek & eye shimmer in Rose from Sportsgirl. I won't go into too much detail on this because I have mentioned it before here, but this has become my new best friend again lately. I just find this product to be so versatile and wonderful. I'll use it as blush if I don't want something too heavy, as an eyeshadow if I'm keeping things really basic, or also as an all over powder to really perk up my complexion. This is one of my favourite products because you can just do so much with it and the colour is so pretty. Go and invest in this product, seriously! It cost me $9.95 from Sportsgirl. 

Well, sadly that is everything that I really loved through June. I know it wasn't a lot, but I didn't want to just repeat everything from the previous months. But don't fret, I've already been loving a ton of things in July so my next monthly favourites video will be packed with items! Hope you enjoyed this post and have all had a wonderful weekend. I shall post again very soon!

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top