Friday 2 August 2013

Melbourne Trip Snapshot | St Kilda


Just last week my friend and I flew down to Melbourne for a few days as a little treat before uni started again. We weren't there very long sadly, and I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked to. On the last day we were there we decided to visit St Kilda for the morning, so I took my camera along and took some photos for you to see. The photos above were taken at St Kilda pier, Luna Park, and Palais Theatre. I do apologise that you weren't able to see as much of my trip as I had hoped!
I had quite a good trip, but it was let down as I had massive anxiety problems most of the time we were there, which meant I wasn't my normal self, and just felt really sick and sad. Though whenever I felt better we tried to make the most of it and experience what we wanted to. St Kilda is quite a beautiful place, and so different and quiet compared to Melbourne when they're really only about 10 minutes away from each other. I would encourage you to visit Melbourne and St Kilda if you ever get the chance, because they are beautiful places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top