Saturday 8 November 2014

Zoella Beauty

Let's just get the soppy moment out of the way first okay...I'm almost in disbelief over the fact that I am sitting here writing this post! I remember when I first started watching Zoe's videos and reading her blog a few years back, and now to be holding some of her very own products in my hands is incredible. She has worked so hard and I could not be prouder! Okay, soppy moment done...for now.

I ordered a few bits from the range from FeelUnique, because they are the only ones who will ship to Australia as no stores here stock her range. First off, can we please take a moment for the packaging. Oh my, it's beautiful. It is so totally Zoe, and I love that. It's fresh and simplistic, yet still has that cute factor about it which I just love. Next thing on the list is the scent. It's amazing. Everything has the same fresh, but floral, scent and I am a fan! It's such a gorgeous pick-me-up scent that instantly makes you feel clean and lovely. So far I have used everything except the fizz bar. The lotion is moisturising and not at all greasy, the bath soak/shower cream works great as both, and the candle makes the room smell lovely and burns down well. In the near future I'll be doing a little pamper video on my YouTube channel so be sure to check back soon to see these products in action! 

If you're able to, I absolutely recommend picking these up because they are just gorgeous products that won't break the bank, but will make you feel a million dollars! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you got them!! I really want the Body Spritz but they don't ship to Aus. :( I can't wait to get Zoe's book. EEEk! So excited! :)
    ♥Natalie
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top