Monday 10 November 2014

A Naughty Mecca Purchase

Left: Dragon Girl, Right: Luxembourg
The other day I placed a naughty little order online at Mecca and treated myself to two NARS lip pencils. Side note: these two colours may or may not have been totally enabled by Taylor Swift after she revealed which two reds she often wears. Oops. I picked up Dragon Girl which is a velvet matte, and Luxembourg which is a satin finish. They are both absolutely stunning and I am in love. No doubt they will be featured in a video sometime in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled for that. I haven't worn either of them out yet, but when I swatched them they were creamy and pigmented and went on like a dream. Honestly though, what more would you expect from NARS? If you have any other colour recommendations please let me know in the comments. I'm keen to build up my collection! 

4 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous colours! I love these NARS pencils. I wear Yu all the time! x
    Madeleine, The Daily Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they! I will definitely have to check that one out next time I'm in a Mecca store x

      Delete
  2. So jealous! They are awesome colours!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top