Monday 17 November 2014

Lush In Action #1 | Luxury Lush Pud

I recently picked up quite a few bits from Lush, because their limited edition Christmas stuff is just simply the best. I actually posted a haul of everything I bought on my YouTube channel (and you can watch that here), but I thought it would be a cool idea to show you how some of them actually look when you use them! So alas we have a mini series which I've titled 'Lush In Action' where I will do just that! 

The Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb is described as being a twilight-scented luxury. It is a calming lavender scent and soothing pastel colours that float atop the water. Basically, it is gorgeous and it smells divine. The water goes all different colours, but then settles to be a berry red shade. This bath bomb also has glitter in, which I didn't realise until I noticed that my bath water was sparkling and so was I. It's the perfect little Christmas bath bomb to use before bed and I loved using it! 

You can buy one for yourself here or just pop into any Lush shop before Christmas comes!

1 comment:

  1. I bought this the other day too!! I haven't had a chance to try it yet but i'm super excited to!

    http://brittanymay95.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top