Thursday 9 May 2013

Basic, but yummy, biscuits | Recipe

Hello hello,

It's been a little while since my last post so I thought I'd post a favourite recipe of mine. Now, don't get too excited, this recipe is for quite a basic biscuit, but I'm addicted to them nonetheless. As you can tell, this isn't very beauty or fashion related, but I hope you like it anyway. 
I make these biscuits all the time, and one of my favourite things about them is that I almost always have the ingredients because they're so simple and basic. Without me blabbering on for too much longer, the recipe and photos are down below. Make sure you comment if you make them and like how they turned out, or link me to where I can see how they turned out. 


Recipe

Ingredients

125g soft butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 60g egg
2 cups plain flour
2tbs cocoa powder

Instructions

cream butter and sugar, add egg - combine well
add dry ingredients. mix until combined
grease tray and cut shapes about 5mm thick
bake for 8 mins at 180 degrees celsius 



Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top