Friday 31 May 2013

Package in the Post


A few weeks ago I was perusing eBay (as you do), when I came across some iPhone cases which I had seen on Tumblr before. I absolutely loved these cases because they are just super cute and come in such pretty colours. I thought I'd do this little blog post to show you what they look like because you might want to buy one for your phone as well! This is a different sort of post than what I normally do, but I thought you would all still enjoy it. 

I live in Australia, and they took about 2 weeks to arrive, which was to be expected. They have quite a few different colours to choose from, but I chose purple and green because I don't have any cases in those colours and I just thought they looked super cute. The links for the cases are below, as well as some pretty little photos that I snapped for your viewing pleasure. 

You can buy the purple case from here and the green case from here and they cost me $1.39 each with free postage! Was that a bargain or what? I love eBay. Each case is a perfectly tight fit on my phone and the colour's were almost identical, but the green looked a little different, but still very pretty. I am over the moon about my new purchases and I can't wait to show them off. 



I'm so pleased with them and the fact that they are exactly how I expected them to be, and they weren't broken upon arrival (yippee!). I highly recommend checking this seller out if you are in the need for a new phone case. 


Much love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top