Thursday 9 May 2013

All About Me.

Hello again! I thought I'd be a little bit different today and upload TWO posts instead of just one. This little 'about me' post has been sitting in my drafts folder for quite some time now and I thought it was about time I finally uploaded it. I tweaked my answers a little so it's as up to date as possible. Hope you enjoy reading all about me. Oh, and I got this from the lovely Zoella. Much love!


Vital Statistics:
Me: Samantha Lee
Nicknames: Sam, Sammy, Sammy Sparrow, Sam Indigo
Birthday: 13th October 1994
Place of Birth: Paddington
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Student
Residence: Sydney
Screen name: Sam Indigo

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Length: Medium length
Eye colour: Brown
Best Feature: Possibly my 'snow white' appearance - red lips, dark eyes, dark hair, fair skin
Height: 5ft 5"
Braces?: I had them when I was about 14 years old.
Glasses?: Nope
Piercing: Ears and top left ear (cartilage) 
Tattoos: None.
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: Meghan
First Award: I cannot remember! Haha sorry.
First Sport You Joined: Dancing - jazz and tap. Or maybe it was Little Athletics...
First Real Vacation: America
First Concert: Hilary Duff! 
First Love: Yet to fall in love.

Favourites:
Movie: Pitch Perfect, Twilight Saga, Harry Potter, Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging, Wild Child, Raise Your Voice
TV Show: Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Home and Away
Colours: Pastels, blue, pink
Song: Come & Get It - Selena Gomez. That song is the business!
Candy: Almost anything!
Restaurant: Thai Splendid or El Jannahs perhaps...does Nando's count?
Store: Sportsgirl, Topshop, Kmart, Priceline, loads of places!
School: Who has a favourite school??
Book: Looking For Alaska and The Fault in our Stars by John Green, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky and The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Magazine: Dolly or Girlfriend
Shoes: Don't have a favourite pair actually.

Currently:
Feeling: Excited.
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Biscuits fresh from the oven.
Typing: This
Online: Obviously.
Listening To: Nothing
Thinking About: Taylor Swift concert that was just announced!
Wanting: Too much stuff :(
Watching: The computer screen
Wearing: My Pyjamas (whoops)

Future:
Want Children?: Of course. I'm excited to have them one day :)
Want to be Married: Yes!!!
Careers in Mind: Most probably something in fashion or beauty, and along the journalism line.
Where do you want to live?: Either here in Australia or England.

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: Nope.
Had Alcohol: Yep.
Smoked: Never.
Ran Away From Home: Once haha
Broken a bone: Well I've fractured my collarbone if that counts.
Got an X-ray: Yep
Broken Someone's Heart: Probably
Broke Up With Someone: Yes
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Yes

Do You Believe In:
God: Yes
Miracles: Yes
Love At First sight: I don't think so.
Ghosts: No
Aliens: No
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: Yes
Hell: Yes
Kissing on The First Date: I guess so...
Yourself: Sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top