Sunday 8 November 2015

Zoella Beauty Treats


Once again, Zoe has brought out some more incredible products that I just had to get my hands on. It's still so crazy to me that I own many of her actual products, when I remember many years ago just reading her blog and watching her videos, and now this! It's surreal. With each new batch of products that Zoe releases she steps up the quality. You can really see that she learns as she goes and strives for improvement - which does not go unnoticed. This is only a small haul, because I couldn't spend too much money this time around, but couldn't resist these few bits. 

I'll start with the Two Balmy Lip Balm Duo. This is part of her limited edition Christmas range, so grab it while you can. The super cute set includes two lip balms that have such a beautiful Christmassy design, and are in tins, which makes them feel that little bit more special. They are each a different scent and colour. The red tin is vanilla cream and is a coral/red shade, and smells very sweet and lovely - it's a really nice vanilla scent, not too over the top. The green tin is sweet mint and is a nude/pink shade, and smells like candy canes which is amazing! They both smell like Christmas and will provide you with either a hint of colour, or a lot, depending on how much you decide to build it up. I am so impressed with these lip balms and I know I'll be getting a lot of use out of them. 

Next is the Fairest of Them All Travel Pass & Compact Mirror. This is another one from her limited edition Christmas range. I'm not entirely sure what prompted me to buy this, I think it was probably that I've always wanted a travel card holder (strange, I know!). Plus it's a rose gold/copper colour, so you know, I couldn't resist. While the mirror is sharp in its reflection (not cloudy), it is a bit angled in its placement, so the reflection isn't completely straight. Hopefully that made sense! It's not the worst thing, but just makes your eyes feel a little funny when looking into it for too long. Other than that, I love this and can't wait to look so stylish when using it. 

Lastly is the Blissful Mistful Solid Fragrance. This is part of her permanent collection and has the same scent as the first lot of products that she released. Unfortunately they don't ship glass bottles overseas so I was never able to buy the spray version, so had to opt for this instead. I've never used a solid fragrance before, but I thought it would be a nice thing to have in my handbag. Plus I really love the tin it's in - it's so cute and Christmassy and pretty. It'll look nice in my handbag and even nicer pulling it out to use. I just hope it doesn't melt! Not sure how these things usually go, so fingers crossed. 

I'm once again wowed by Zoe's products and cannot wait to use them! Also, props to Zoe for choosing not to test on animals. That makes me feel even better about using them. If you live in Australia like I do, then the best place to get her products is from FeelUnique, and they're currently on a 3 for 2 deal - so hurry in and grab a bargain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top