Thursday 30 October 2014

Fancy a Splash of Grenadine With Your Tea...?

In today's little post I'm talking about two of my favourite things - Essie nail polish and tea. The colour in the spotlight today is Splash of Grenadine, and I have been itching to get my hands on this shade for the past year. Essie describe the shade as a playful magenta pink, and it's the perfect shade for spring and summer - but if you're anything like me you'll wear it all year round! I picked my bottle up from Priceline

The little tea cup that's featured alongside it is from Kikki K. I love Kikki K in general, but I do have a soft spot for their mugs. I just thought this one was not only super cute, but uplifting and positive as well. What better what to start the day than with an encouraging mug? 

If you have any Essie shade recommendations, be sure to let me know in the comments because I'm an absolute sucker for Essie...

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous pink!!! I love the range of shades that Essie has, it's always so hard to decide on a couple to pick. I've never noticed the mugs at Kikki K.... hmmm.. I've only ever bought travel and wedding things from there. A lovely store though.
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally agree, their shade range is amazing. Take a look next time you're in one of their stores because they're gorgeous xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, that mug!! Too cute! Love Kikki K everything! That nail polish colour is so pretty!! :)
    ♥Natalie
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top