Friday 10 October 2014

5 Brushes You Need In Your Life

1. Real Techniques Duo-Fibre Face Brush
For anything related to your face, such as loose powder, pressed powder, blush, bronzer, this is your guy! I use this to apply my loose powder, and it works a dream. It blends perfectly and allows you to always apply the right amount. Duo-fibre brushes are the best for blending everything out. In the past I used to use this for bronzer, because it allows you to have so much control so that things don't end up looking too muddy. 

2. Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush
For anything cheek-related, this is the one to use. I mainly use mine for blush, but it would also work great to contour, bronze, and highlight. It fits perfectly on the apples of my cheeks, picks up a good amount of product, and blends it out well. It's also great quality and feels so soft and lovely on your skin. 

3. Real Techniques Buffing Brush
This brush is probably no stranger to most of you reading this post. It is the queen of buffing brushes, and absolutely perfect for foundation. It just blends everything so well! I use this brush basically every time I apply foundation, though sometimes I will use the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush which is very similar. I honestly think this is such a staple brush that everyone should have in their core collection. 

4. Real Techniques Duo-Fibre Eye Brush
The duo-fibre brush makes an appearance again. This is my go-to brush for when it comes to blending eyeshadows, because it just does it so well. It never leaves harsh lines, but instead everything is blended beautifully. Another absolute staple eye brush to have!

5. Zoeva 227 Luxe Soft Definer Brush
Last but not least, a MAC 217 dupe. The MAC 217 is essentially the queen of all eyeshadow brushes, and while I do not own it, everyone seems to be comparing this one from Zoeva to it. This brush is great for everything. Literally. It's great for packing on colour, blending, defining, you name it! It's pretty close to perfect...

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try some Zoeva brushes. I've heard great things about the brand.

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally recommend them! They're so beautiful, plus great value for money.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top