Wednesday 8 October 2014

If You're Fair-Skinned Then You Need This

If you happen to be a fair-skinned gal like me, then you will understand the struggle of trying to find a good bronzer. They're either too dark, too red, too pigmented, and just never right. Well girls, I've found a winner! The Honey Bronzer from The Body Shop ticks all the right boxes. It's not too pigmented, but easily buildable, so you won't ever apply too much. It never looks too red or muddy. I have the shade 01 and I find this to be perfect for my skin tone (I'm about NC15 in MAC foundations if that helps). It's a matte bronzer, which makes it perfect for both bronzing and contouring. 

I love to apply this with the Domed Bronzer brush from EcoTools. It just always applies the right amount and blends well. I went from absolutely hating bronzer, to not going a day without using it, all thanks to this glorious product. 

2 comments:

  1. I've heard about this bronzer, it looks lovely, just like honeycomb! Glad you've found a bronzer which is perfect for your skin tone! x
    Lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a gorgeous bronzer, I'm so in love! Thank you x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top