Saturday 11 October 2014

Three Lip Balms For a Perfect Pout

I'll be the first to admit that I love a good lip balm. In all honesty, I'm a sucker for them! These three are the ones that take the cake in my opinion. The Vitamin E & Peppermint Beeswax Lip Balm from Burt's Bees is refreshing, cooling, soothing, and perfect to apply underneath lip gloss and lipstick. It's the perfect base because it has a natural finish, nothing shiny and nothing too matte. RĂªve de Miel by Nuxe is such a cult product, and for good reason. If your lips are in need of some TLC, this is absolutely the one to use. It's thick and nourishing, and smells like lemon and honey. I pretty much use this every night, and have noticed such a difference in the texture of my lips. The Body Shop's Aloe Lip Care is kind of similar to the one from Nuxe, but in a tube form, making it perfect for your handbag. This one is thick and gel-like in texture, but works very well at repairing and soothing dry, chapped lips. 

1 comment:

  1. I have been loving the Reve de Miel, so happy i picked it up!

    http://emilylaura19.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top