Wednesday 22 January 2014

Clarins Bright White Palette

I got this super cute travel palette for Christmas and thought I would share it with you guys incase any of you travel a lot and are looking for something just like this. This is the perfect gift for anyone who travels a lot and would like a nice little selection of products to easily take with them. It comes in a beautiful white makeup case with the little C for Clarins stamped all over it. 
Travel kit contains:
  • 1 Mini Wonder Volume Mascara in Black
  • 1 Mini Gloss Appeal in Sorbet
  • 6 Eyeshadows (a variety of colour, all shimmer)
  • 1 Powder Compact (a light/medium colour)
  • 1 Blush (a pinky/peachy colour)
  • Mini Face Powder Brush and Eye Shadow Brush
I am very excited to take this with me the next time I go away somewhere, so am going to refrain from using it until then. However, I had swatched everything and it looks good! Clarins is beautiful quality so I would expect nothing less with this really convenient travel set. 

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top