Friday 24 January 2014

An Island Getaway...

Happy Friday fellow blog lovers! I hope your week was nice and not too stressful, and that your weekend is a good one! As you are reading this post I am currently on an island attending a super awesome camp. I thought it would be most appropriate to title the post 'An Island Getaway' not only for that reason, but also because the product I am going to be talking about is an Essie nail polish in the colour 'Fiji' (see what I did there). I thought I would share these two stellar nail products with you incase you are in need of a new addition to your collection for the summer! 
I think this is such a pretty light pink colour that is perfect for the summertime when you're a little bit more sun kissed than you usually would be. It's just such a beautiful colour that I am always complimented on whenever I wear it. Not to mention the Sportsgirl base/top coat that is pictured above. I cannot rave about this product enough. It's such a great quality top coat that I also am always complimented on as it makes my nails look like they have shellac on them - can't complain! I always feel so pretty and lovely when I paint my nails, thanks Essie and Sportsgirl! 

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top