Thursday 23 January 2014

Thoughts On: Bellabox (January Box)

I am back once again with a Bellabox post. These are seeming to become a monthly tradition as I think it's a useful post to some of you who many be interested in subscribing to Bellabox, but just aren't too sure yet. I have to say, I only have positive thoughts on this months box. While mine took a little bit longer to come than usual, it was absolutely worth the wait. So let's take a look inside...
Palmolive Ayurituel Shower Gel in 'Indian Mulberry & Lotus Flower' scent (sample size) - RRP $6.79
This shower gel smells incredible. So sweet and clean and lovely. I normally don't like these shower gels as I don't like the scents they come in, but I absolutely love this one! I cannot wait to try it out.

Yes To Carrots C Me Shine Lip Tint in 'Ready Red' (full size) - RRP $9.95
This seems to be a tinted lip balm basically, and it smells really fresh and minty as it is a 95% organic product. I'm a sucker for anything red so I am eager to give this a go and see how it is. Plus, I have never tried anything from the 'Yes to Carrots' brand before so that's exciting to use something a bit different.

Avene Hydrance Optimale Rich Hydrating Cream (sample size) - RRP $52.95
To be honest, I'm a little bit sick of seeing Avene products in my Bellabox as they are not a brand I love and use, but this little cream will probably come in handy when travelling or to just keep in my handbag as a 'just in case'. 

Avene Soothing Moisture Mask (sample size) - RRP $41.95
Even though I am sick of Avene, I am keen to try this sample out because I've never actually used a moisture mask before, so it will be nice to try something different for a change. 

Coconut Revolution Body Cream (sample size) - RRP $24.95
This body cream smells so incredible it's almost ridiculous. It is also a very decent sized sample which makes me so happy because I think I'll be using every last drop of this product, and will probably end up buying the full sized one too! 

Model Co Fat Lash Volumising Mascara (full size) - RRP $20.00
Lately I've gotten very into mascaras, so I am excited to try this one out and see how it compares to my other ones. It has a very interesting brush so I can't wait! 

Bonus: Wotnot Facial Wipes (sample size) - RRP $7.95
In every box I have gotten before the bonus product was always a sachet of something, so I was very happy to see that this months one was a cute little pack of 5 facial wipes. These will be perfect for when I'm travelling as they don't take up too much space, they also look like they'll be a great product so I can't wait to give them a go. 
I was extremely pleased with all the products included in my box this month, including the two full sized products. This has been my absolute favourite box so far as all of the products included were so perfect for me. Thank you Bellabox, you have made me extremely happy this month. Also, two thumbs up on the new packing, I like! 

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top