Thursday 10 July 2014

A Pretty Little Combination

Today's post is going to be short and sweet, as I just wanted to quickly show you guys the nail polish I currently have on my nails because I think it just looks so pretty! Not everyone will be a fan of the two colour look I've got going on, but I love it. I wanted something bright and cheerful to add some nice colour to the winter days. I've used 'Really Red' by Essie and 'Summer Lovin' Pink' by Colour Theory, as well as the standard base and top coat by Sportsgirl. I think these two colours look so cute together and remind me of a lovely warm summer day. Even though it's traditional to go darker on the nails at this time of year, I have no problem bending the "rules" a little every now and then! 

1 comment:

  1. This looks so nice to me:)Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top