Wednesday 16 July 2014

Clarisonic Mia 2 | Review

Ah, the Clarisonic. This is definitely not an unknown product in the beauty world, however it took me a while to finally decide to splurge on it. I've been using this for a few months now, so I decided it was time to share my thoughts on this with you. I'll start off by saying that I have oily/combination skin, I suffer from blemishes and little scars left behind after a blemish has gone. For the first two and a half months I used this every night, but now I only use it every second night. 

I don't think this is something that absolutely every single person must own, but I do think it's worth the money. I've used a few other cleansing brushes that are supposed to be dupes for the Clarisonic, but nothing really compares. I won't bother explaining what it does and how it works, because either you already know, or it is very easy to look up online. To give you the general gist, it's basically an exfoliating brush that you use with your cleanser - I use mine with the Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash (the MediBac Clearing one). As I said, I use mine every second night now because I felt like using it every night was a bit too much and too harsh for my skin. 

This works well at really thoroughly cleansing your skin. It always leaves my skin feeling softer, cleaner and smoother. I think it's helped with my breakouts, because it is properly cleansing my skin, but it hasn't made them completely disappear or anything. With continued use, I imagine I'll keep seeing positive results, so I'm going to stick with it. 

I feel like Clarisonic's among the beauty world are a bit of a love/hate thing, but I guess the fact that I never went and got my money back after the 90 days speaks for itself! 

2 comments:

  1. Love you blog! Nominated you for an award http://magazinesanddreams.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top