Saturday 12 July 2014

What's On My Desk

My 'What's On My Bedside Table' post went down so well the other day (read it here), so I thought I would do another one along the same line. For all you nosey ones out there, this is what's on my desk! As you can see, I don't really keep too many beauty products on here, except for the Burt's Bees lip balm, and I'm not really sure why I don't. Also, my Kate Spade iPhone case is from the Apple store, in case you were wondering, and my laptop is a 13" MacBook Pro. 

My desk is basically my creative space. I like to keep the essential things on here such as, my diary, my blog and youtube notebook, pens, lip balm, candle, hair ties and bobby pins, tissues and hand cream - as well as a few other bits too. I try to keep it as neat and organised as possible, because clutter stresses me out. I also have those few things stuck on the wall above my desk to help inspire me. 

I hope you enjoyed this instalment in my little 'What's On My...' series that I have now officially begun. Look out for a bathroom countertop and makeup corner edition coming in the future!

Oh, and for anybody wanting to know, I finished the book I was reading that you saw in my 'What's On My Bedside Table' post and I really enjoyed it!  

5 comments:

  1. This post reminded me that I should clean up my desk haha. Your desk is so tidy! I have a Kate Spade phone case too but it has black and white polka dots. I also love that quote on the tin!
    Ps. I tagged you for the T.M.I tag :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh yeah I know the case you're talking about, they're all so pretty and such fantastic quality. I just read your post so I'll get on to writing mine tomorrow :) thanks for tagging me x

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! Can't wait to read your answers. Feel free to do a video instead, if that's what you prefer :) x

      Delete
  2. Your desk is so nice organized! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top