Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas Day Makeup & Outfit

Merry Christmas beautiful readers of mine. I hope that you all have magical days today, wherever in the world you may be. Remember to always share love, joy and peace with others. May the holiday spirit and cheer fill you and be with you all year round. I thought I would show you guys the makeup and outfit I had for today. I do apologise that the lighting is a bit poopy - it has been raining all day long! Nevertheless, I got my brother to snap a few photos for me to show you guys. Love you all, and hope you had a fabulous day with friends and family. 

Face of the day:
Foundation - Rimmel Wake Me Up in 103 'true ivory'
Concealer - Maybelline Fit Me in 10 'light'
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte in 'transparent'
Blush - Essence Silky Touch in 'adorable'
Highlight - Sleek Face Contour Kit in 'light'
Eyes - Stila eyeshadow in 'bliss', Mary Kay fluid eye colour in 'spring leaf', Stila stay all day waterproof liquid eyeliner in 'intense black', and Maybelline the colossal volume express Cat Eyes
Lipstick - Rimmel Kate Moss in 107

Outfit of the day:
Top - plain black tee from Kmart
Skirt - metallic gold skirt from Glassons

Nails:
Essie Scarlett O'Hara 

lovelovelove

4 comments:

  1. I love your skirt! Merry Christmas!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it a lot as well, and it was such a bargain buy. Merry Christmas to you too! xxx

      Delete
  2. Great outfit choice! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2014!! :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's very lovely of you to say. My Christmas was really good, I hope yours was as well! I'm so excited for 2014, so same to you xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top