Wednesday 11 December 2013

Wednesday Stuff #1

I thought I would begin a little series on here called the 'Stuff' series. Basically, every week or every fortnight, depending on life and products I'm using, I'm going to share with you some of the things I have been using that day or that week. Some of you may read Estee's blog (you can check it out here) and will be familiar with a post she frequently writes called 'Sunday Stuff'. My little 'Stuff' series is based off those posts of hers. The reason that mine isn't called Sunday Stuff is because I didn't want to limit it to a particular day, I wanted to be able to write it any day of the week, depending on what products I'm using. Plus, Estee's usually focuses around the theme of pampering, while mine will be more just the things that I've enjoyed using. Hopefully that made sense! Without further babbling, here is my stuff for today.

Essie Nail Polish in 'Bikini So Teeny'
I am quite a fan of Essie nail polishes, and I am slowly starting to build up a little collection of them. This is the one that I decided to wear for the moment and I absolutely love it. It's lovely for the summer time, but could really be worn all year round. The little bit of shimmer adds that extra something, without being too over the top and glittery. 

Dirty Works Supreme Cream Body Butter
If any of you watched my latest video on YouTube (you can see it here), you will know what I have really been loving the Dirty Works Glow Girl buttery salt scrub. This body butter has the same scent as that scrub, so I am basically in love. It has shea butter and sweet almond oil in it and feels so lovely and pampering on my skin. 

The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask
Even though I have been using this every week for the past 4 months, this has been a particular favourite and must-have of mine lately as my skin has been breaking out quite badly - I think because of a product I've been using. This mask has helped to calm and soothe my skin, and just cool it down. It isn't a miracle worker, but does feel lovely and helps my skin out. 

Nivea Lip Butter in 'Raspberry Rose'
I spent forever searching for this lip butter, and was overjoyed when I finally found it in Big W last week, incase you were also looking for it. This smells so good and makes my lips feel really soft and nourished. I have been particularly using this before bed, and when I wake up the next day my lips feel so hydrated and healthy. Plus, can we please just talk about how cute the packaging is? 

lovelovelove

2 comments:

  1. Love your post! That body butter looks incredible.
    Can't wait to see more of these :) x
    Beth | crazycatbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The body butter is so lovely, you should check it out next time you're in Coles :) I'm glad you like it, there should hopefully be another one up tomorrow xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top