Saturday 14 December 2013

Thoughts On: Bellabox (December Box)

At the end of last month I wrote a blogpost on the November Bellabox (can be read here, and mentioned that if I was not happy with my December box I would be cancelling my subscription. My December Bellabox arrived at my doorstep this morning so I thought I would share it with you guys today. 

My expectations for this box were really high as I had seen a few sneak peaks, and sadly the items that I was lusting over were not included in my box, which was quite disappointing. However, this would have to be my favourite box so far because I feel like I will use these products more than the products featured in my previous boxes. So I will stick around till next month and hope they hit the target with my next box.

I do have to say that I am impressed that they have begun to improve on their packaging, though mine still isn't the finished box, hopefully next month it will be!

Aurora Spa Rituals Vanilla & Honey Lip Moisturiser (full size) - RRP $25.00
To see that this was a full sized product worth $25 made me very happy. I'm a sucker for a lip balm of any sort so hopefully this one will be good.

Nuxe Nirvanesque Cream (sample size) - RRP $49.95
This seems to be aimed at more aged skin, so sadly I don't think I will be getting much use out of this one!

Avene Antirougeurs Fort Relief Concentrate (sample size) - RRP $38.95
This product is meant to help soothe redness, so I think I'll give it a go and see how it works at helping my slight bit of redness that I have on my chin and neck.

Romy Eucalyptus & Lemongrass Body Lotion (sample size) - RRP $29.99
This lotion smells so fresh and lovely and I am quite excited to use this! It's a cute, decent sized sample, and I have a feeling I may possibly end up purchasing the full size if it leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished. 

Mary Kay Fluid Eye Colour in 'Spring Leaf' (full size) - RRP $20.00
This is a golden green colour and is not normally something I would gravitate towards, but I will definitely be trying it out over the Christmas season and am excited to see how it goes.

Eslor Sample Pack 
This little pack contains samples of 4 different products. It has a Comforting Mask, Replenishing Scrub, Soothing Cream, and Soothing Refiner and Cleanser. I may possibly give these a go, but they'll most likely just sit there in my drawer if I'm being honest.

Bonus: Mor Essentials Hand Cream in 'Neroli Clementine' (sample size) - RRP $14.95
Another thing I'm a sucker for is hand creams, so I'll definitely give this a go and see what it's like. It looks like it will smell incredible!

Gift: Bellabox Tote Bag - RRP $19.95
I definitely would not pay $20 for this bag, but as I love tote bags, I was happy to see it included as an extra gift in my box this month. 

In comparison to the other products that were also included in other people's boxes, I do feel as though I missed out on the good products, but I am still reasonably happy with the contents of my box this month. 

Will you be checking out Bellabox and subscribing?

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top