Monday 30 December 2013

Monday Stuff #3

Today I was really in the mood to blog but didn't really have any specific post in mind, so I thought I would do another 'Stuff' post. If you aren't really sure what I mean when I say a 'stuff' post, you can go and have a look at the first one I did here to get the gist of things. 
Today is just a regular Monday, and I'm not going out or anything so these products are just body care and skincare related. Never fear though, there will be some more makeup posts coming in the near future. I'm also going to take this opportunity to mention my YouTube channel (you can go and subscribe here if you would like to), because I will soon be filming and uploading an empties video as well as my 2013 beauty favourites - exciting stuff! 
Natio Acne Clear Day Daily Repair Oil Free Moisturiser 
This is a recent purchase of mine, and I haven't been using it for long enough to give a proper review, but so far so good. It doesn't have the most pleasant smell, but if it works that is something I am willing to overlook. 

Natio Acne Clear Night Repair Moisture Treatment
Essentially, this is the night time treatment of the product above. Once again, this was a recent purchase, but once I have been using these for a while I will definitely write up a review on here for you guys to see. So I shall keep you posted on these two!

Dirty Works Glow Girl Buttery Salt Scrub
Oh my, this scrub is so perfect and lovely. It makes my skin feel so soft, moisturised, nourished, but also gently exfoliated and smooth. It also smells so incredible. I know that this will be a product that I continue to repurchase. 

Spa Mystique Body Butter in 'Berries'
This is yet another incredible smelling product. It smells so sweet and lovely and just pretty. It is quite thick, how a body butter should be, and leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling lovely. I only have about two uses left of this and it makes me incredibly sad because I do not know where to buy this from! If you do happen to know, be sure to tell me. 

Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid
These Lanolips products have become such an obsession in the beauty bloggers world, and I finally jumped on board the bandwagon and bought one. I opted for the lemon one as I'm quite funny with how lip products smell and taste, but I am obsessed with lemon scented things so I knew this one would be a winner. So far I am obsessed because it smells absolutely incredible and leaves my lips feeling like actual lips, but softer. It's great!

lovelovelove

2 comments:

  1. I haven't used any of these products but they look interesting. I've used the Natio products from the 'Young' collection for oily skin in my high school days and I remember really liking them.
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love all of these products, except for the Natio as I haven't used them long enough to tell, so I definitely recommend checking them out if you're after something new. Fingers crossed I really like this Natio line as well xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top