Thursday 5 December 2013

Christmas Room Decoration Inspiration

Tree from Kmart, decorations from Kmart, candy canes from Coles
Handmade decoration
Pillowcase from Kmart
Toffees are Thorntons from Kmart, chocolates are a mixture from Coles and Aldi, candles both from Aldi
Tea light holder and tea lights from Kmart
Teddy bear from Coles 

This is just a little Christmas themed post to show you some of the decorations I have put in my room to really get into the festive spirit. I plan to continue to add more once some of my favourite YouTubers upload decoration tutorials. Hopefully this will inspire some of you guys when it comes to decorating your own bedrooms for the Christmas time. This time of year is my absolute favourite and I would do anything to be living in England right now. I love everything about Christmas and I definitely go all out, because why not? 
Also, expect some more Christmas themed posts and hopefully some videos soon too. Happy holidays! 

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top