Friday 20 December 2013

Friday Stuff #2

I'm back with another 'stuff' post, and it will feature some of the products that I'm going to be using throughout the day. If you haven't seen my previous stuff post you can go and have a read of it here to see what it is all about. Today is an exceptionally hot day with temperatures hitting above 40 degrees celsius (gross!), so my beauty regime is quite simple and relaxing because it's too hot to do anything too exciting. 

Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh
This is a lovely body lotion that isn't too thick and isn't too watery, being just perfect for those hot summer days. Obviously you still need to moisturise in the summer, so I always find myself using this one a lot because it smells so fresh and isn't too heavy and gross on my skin, but still provides the moisture I need. Plus it has SPF 15 which is good for everyday sun protection. 

Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Mud Mask
This smells so fresh and citrusy, and is great for nights when my skin needs a detox from the heat of the day. It revitalises my skin and leaves me feeling fresh and clean and cleansed. It also helps to brighten the face and provide energy back into your skin, while keeping everything balanced. I like using this all year round, but especially during the hotter months. 

Frankie Magazine
The latest issue of Frankie hit stands last week, and today I managed to grab a copy so have spent the day reading through it and taking in its goodness. I think the cover is absolutely gorgeous, and this issue is larger than normal and also has some greeting cards, patterned envelopes, and a 2014 wall planner inside. As I have spent today relaxing, this has been perfect. 

Pantene Light Detangling Spray
I was on the hunt for a new detangling spray as mine had run out and noticed this was on sale so decided to give it a go. I don't normally buy anything from Pantene, but this product intrigued me because it was a leave in conditioner as well as being a detangler. So far I really like it, and plan to use it again tonight after my shower. It detangles and leaves my hair feeling lovely and soft, without being too heavy. It's perfect for these hot days when you don't want to fuss too much. 

Sleek Blush in 'Rose Gold'
As I was doing my makeup this morning I was looking through my blushes and my love for this one was reignited. It's such a pretty pinky, peachy, golden colour and looks lovely at this time of year. It's a one swipe and you're good to go product that instantly perks up your complexion and makes you look lovely. I have a feeling this will become my go-to blush once again. 

What are some products you'll be using today or have been loving using recently? 

lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top